Our mission is to feed the hungry, visit the sick and to love and care for all of God’s people.
For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’ “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’ “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’ Matthew 25:35-40
- Visitation Ministry-Visit nursing homes, hospital, homes
- Prison Ministry-Angel Tree Ministry
- Food Ministry-immediate need & support-SC Club Pantry
- Emergency Help-Flood or fire victims
- Banquets-Cotillion Ball(Teenagers)Father/Daughter (Men)
Chair – Deaconess Mary Davis Co-Chair – Deaconess Mary Eley